The advantages of "Planned time" on timesheets are:
- Employees know their upcoming work hours without having to ask.
- Manager's get a "Late start" email when their people are late.
- Managers can see reports on who arrives (and finishes) on time:
Go to: Person > Attendance > There
- Managers can compare reliability between people:
Go to: Person > HR > Assessment
Updated: Sat, 25 Jul 2020. Keywords: benefit, saving, productivity, planned, attendance, time, late, people, managers, person, advantages, timesheets, employees, upcoming, work, hours, manager, start, email, when, reports, who, arrives, finishes, compare, reliability, between, assessment, note, times, showing, turn, org. Headings: `Why use planned times?`, `How does planned times help me?`
Note: If planned times aren't showing:
- Turn on: Your org > Attendance > Attendance set... > Show planned t...
Was this article helpful?