Hi! You're reading 1st Money's Copyright Policy. We take the right to intellectual property rights very seriously.
This policy describes how we treat intellectual property rights on our websites. If you've got any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact 1st Money's FREE support ... Mon-Fri, 9 am to 12 noon, UK time.
© Copyright 2020–2023 1st Money UK Holdings Ltd. All rights reserved. The following and their logos are trademarks of 1st Money UK Holdings Ltd.
- 1st Money™
- 1st FREE+ Payroll & HR™
- 1st FREE Onboarding™
- 1st FREE Time Off Tracking™
- 1st FREE Time & Attendance™
- 1st FREE Expense Reporting™
- 1st FREE HR Docs & Automation™
- 1st FREE+ Accountant Edition™
- 1st FREE+ Integrations™
- Your all-in-one people platform for Payroll, HR, Pensions ... and more!™
™ 1st Money logo.
™ 1st Money Kitty™ (1st Money's chat mascot).
™ 1st Money Owly™ (1st Money's help mascot).
1st Money UK Holdings Ltd (1st Money UK Holdings Ltd, or other members in the "1st Money Companies Group" ("1st Money", "we", "us", or "our")) has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement on the Services in accordance with "1988 Copyright, Designs and Patents Act" which has similar provisions to the United Kingdom's "1988 Copyright, Designs and Patents Act". The address of 1st Money's Designated Agent for copyright takedown notices ("Designated Agent") is listed below.
If You believe that Content residing or accessible on or through the Services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address below:
- Identification of the work or material being infringed.
- Identification of the material that's claimed to be infringing, including its location, with sufficient detail so that 1st Money is capable of finding it and verifying its existence.
- Contact information for the notifying party (the "Notifying Party"), including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement that the Notifying Party has a good faith belief that the material isn't authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate. The statement must also confirm that the Notifying Party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that's been allegedly infringed.
After removing or disabling access to material pursuant to a valid takedown notice, 1st Money will immediately notify the User responsible for the allegedly infringing material that it's removed or disabled access to the material. 1st Money reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate the Account of any User who's the subject of repeated takedown notifications. 1st Money also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to first notify the User, giving them the option to submit a counter-notification.
If You believe You're the wrongful subject of a takedown notification, You may file a counter-notification with 1st Money by providing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address below:
- The specific URLs of material that 1st Money has removed or to which 1st Money has disabled access.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that You consent to the jurisdiction of the courts located in United Kingdom. The statement must also confirm that You'll accept service of process from the person who provided the original takedown notification or an agent of such person.
- The following statement:
- "I swear, under penalty of perjury, the following. That I've got a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material."
- Your signature.
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notification, 1st Money will forward it to the Notifying Party who submitted the original takedown notification. The original Notifying Party (or the copyright holder he or she represents) will then have ten (10) days to notify us. The notification must confirm that he or she's filed legal action relating to the allegedly infringing material. If 1st Money doesn't receive any such notification in ten (10) days, we may restore the material to the Services.
- Attn: Copyright Agent.
- Address: 1st Money UK Holdings Ltd, 71 Fort Street, George Town, KY1-1111, Cayman Islands.
- Email: [email protected]
- Additional contact details: 1st.money/contact
© Copyright 2020–2023 1st Money UK Holdings Ltd. All rights reserved. Last revised Jul 2, 2020. Retrieved Dec 7, 2023.
Was this page helpful?