"How do I get my CIS "Payment and Deduction statement"?"
As a CIS subcontractor, you're automatically emailed a CIS "Payment and Deduction statement" every time you're paid, attached as a PDF. In other words, if you're paid weekly, you'll get a PDF emailed weekly.
Once the email arrives, scroll down to open the PDF attachment.
In the PDF you'll see the CIS deduction for the current payday.
- Keep a copy of the PDF.
- You'll need a year's worth of CIS PDFs to complete your tax-return (at the end of the tax year).
In addition, 1st Money also stores a copy of your CIS: "Payment and Deduction statements"
To see a CIS "Payment and Deduction statement":
- First, select the pay batch on: Menu > Pay batches
- Then click: Pay > Tax forms history
- And finally, the last couple of years of statements are shown. Click each row to see each statement.
To download a copy:
- First, turn off: Add cover
- Then click: Download PDF
- And finally, you can download as many as you like.
To go back further into back in time:
- First, click: Show settings > Dates
- And finally, click one of the options to go back further into the past.
And that's it! That's all you need to do to download your CIS "Payment and Deduction statements"!
- Paper: A4 (8.3in x 11.7in)
- Give this form to every subcontractor you make a deduction from, each time you pay them for the CIS.
- Must be given within 14-days of the end of each tax month.
- To give subcontractors a statement to break down payments and deductions to the Construction Industry Scheme.
- HM Revenue & Customs
- 0300 200 3210
- +44 161 930 8706