"How do I get my CIS Payment deduction statement?"
As a CIS subcontractor, you're automatically emailed a Payment and deduction statement every time you're paid, attached as a PDF. In other words, if you're paid weekly, you'll get a PDF emailed weekly.
Once the email arrives, scroll down to open the PDF attachment. In the PDF you'll see the CIS deduction for the current payday.
- Keep a copy of the PDF.
- You'll need a year's worth of these PDFs to complete your tax-return, at the end of the tax year.
In addition, 1st Money also stores a copy of your Payment and deduction statements. To view them, click: Person > Pay > Tax forms history
By default, the last couple of years of tax forms are shown. Click on each row to view each statement.
To download a copy:
- Turn off "Add cover".
- Then click: Download PDF
- You can download as many as you like.
To go back further into the past:
- Click: Show settings > Dates
- Then choose one of the options.
And that's it! That's how you get your CIS Payment deduction statements.
- Paper: A4 (8.3in x 11.7in)
- Give this form to every subcontractor you make a deduction from, each time you pay them for the CIS.
- Must be given within 14-days of the end of each tax month.
- To give subcontractors a statement to break down payments and deductions to the Construction Industry Scheme.
- HM Revenue & Customs
- 0300 200 3210
- +44 161 930 8706