To set payroll admin:
- Go to: Person > Settings > Permissions > Payroll admin ...
- Only someone who already has "Payroll Edit" permissions can assign payroll permissions to another person.
- Your own permissions can't be changed (to prevent lock out).
To allow someone outside your org to see only the hours worked on a specific project (and nothing else), add them as an observer to the project:
- Invite them to login with:
Go to: > People > Invite person
- Add them as observers on projects you'd like to share:
Go to: Project > People > Add observers
Now, when that outside person logs in, they can only see reports for the projects they're an observer on, and nothing else.Updated: Wed, 12 May 2021. Keywords: restrict, permission. Headings: `How can I limit access to my project's reports?`, `Who can see project reports?`
It's easy to add more people as managers, supervisors, and project leaders:
If your name's not in the list, turn on your role as:
You > HR > Roles > Turn on as a m...
You > HR > Roles > Turn on as a s...
You > HR > Roles > Turn on as a p...
Updated: Wed, 12 May 2021. Keywords: more, show, permission. Headings: `How do you get someone to show in the list of managers, supervisors, and project leaders?`, `What are roles?`, `How do I remove an employee as a manager, supervisor, or project leader?`
Note: Only org admins can set these features. To see if you're an "Org admin":
- Go to: You > Settings > Permissions > Org admin perm...
To "Temporarily block access" (blocks a person from logging in, without deleting them):
- Go to: Person > Settings > Permissions > Temporarily bl...
Once set, this person can't log in to your org, until you turn it off again.
All their other settings remain "as is", they just won't have any access.Updated: Wed, 12 May 2021. Keywords: limit, restrict. Headings: `How do I stop an employee from logging in?`, `Do I delete someone if I don't want them to login?`