How can I get the sub-total hours for each person's pay period so I can enter it into my payroll system?
1st Money FREE Time & Attendance works with your existing payroll system. After ending a pay period, get sub-totals of hours worked on each payslip.
To see the done time for each person's pay period:
- Setup a new pay batch (if you haven't already):
- Setup the payday cycle so it exactly matches your external payroll:
Go to: Pay batch > Paydays
- Add people to that pay batch:
- To see done time (which now matches the pay period's date started and ended):
Now you're all set!
- After a pay period, get sub-totals of hours worked on each:
Go to: Payslip
- Copy and paste them into your payroll system.
If you do these steps at a later date, we still back calculate all the sub-totals and display them on each payslip.Updated: Sat, 25 Jul 2020. Keywords: export, connect, export, combine, own. Headings: `How can I take done time from timesheets here into my external payroll?`, `Where do I find done time for a single pay period?`, `Can I use your attendance product with my existing payroll system?`