To upload your own org's logo:
- Go to: Your org > Settings > Org settings > Brand logo
For best results:
- Upload a .png, .jpg, or .gif.
- Any size is fine.
- A transparent background is recommended.
- The recommended size is:
- Width 1144px.
- Height 472px.
Your own org's logo shows on:
- Your home screen (when your people first login).
- Your letterhead.
- Most email notifications to your people.
The same logo is shown on light, dark and black themes, so uploading an image as a transparent .png is recommended.Updated: Sat, 25 Jul 2020. Keywords: display, emblem, slogan. Headings: `Can I white-label your product with my logo?`, `How do I put my own logo?`
Job grades allows your people to be categorised into any grouping of your choice.
To set your own Job grades:
- Go to: Your org > Settings > Job grades
Set the colours and labels of your choice.
- By job type:
- E.g.: "Security", "Transportation", "Admin", "Warehousing", etc.
- By level:
- E.g.: "New hire", "Management", "Supervisor", "Worker", etc.
- By area:
- E.g.: "Office", "Warehouse", "Call centre", "Factory", etc.
Once entered, to assign a job grade to a person:
- Go to: Person > HR > Job settings > Job grade
To see which of your people are making the most changes in 1st Money:
- Go to: Your org > Reports > Actions
To filter the counted changes down to a single person or action, click show settings (at the bottom).Updated: Sun, 16 May 2021. Keywords: many, busy. Headings: `How do I count how many updates one person has made?`, `How can I see who's doing the most activity in 1st Money?`
To see which of your people are logging in, and how often:
- Go to: Your org > Reports > Log ins
To filter the counted log ins down to a single person or date, click show settings (at the bottom).
For people who've turned on Keep me logged in for 30 days at log in, you may not see entries of their daily use. This is because it won't log their next login until their 30 days session has expired.Updated: Tue, 18 May 2021. Keywords: active, enter, usage, most. Headings: `Where can I get the details of each login session?`, `Where can I see the IP address and browser that my employees are using?`