How do see all the hours worked in a week or month for a project?
To create a report of all the hours worked in a week or month:
Updated: Wed, 12 May 2021.
Keywords: chart, total, summary, project, click, report, hours, add, people, start, create, all, worked, week, month, worker, workers, teach, work, time, previous, timesheets, timesheet, open, attendance, dail, settings, bottom, grid, dates, download.
Headings: `How do I list all the hours done in a project?`, `How can I download an .xls of the hours worked?`
- To add people to a project as a worker:
Go to: Project > People > Add workers
- Teach them to start their work-time:
Click: > Start
- Or, to set the project on previous timesheets:
Go to: Timesheet
- Once the project's been set, open the report:
Go to: Project > Attendance > Hours ... dail...
- Click show settings (at the bottom).
- Click grid:
- Set the dates.
- Click download:
Was this article helpful?
© 2020–2021 1st Money Platform (HU) Ventures. All rights reserved.