Opening a private browser window lets you log in as a second person.
Using the same device, if you'd like two log ins (same time), this is the best way:
See other browsers
- Go to: Options > New incognito window
- Go to: Options > New Private Window
- Go to: Options > New InPrivate window
- Internet Explorer
- Go to: Options > Safety > InPrivate Browsing
Once you've got a private window open:
- log in: 1st.money/login
- To switch to a different org:
Go to: > Orgs
Updated: Tue, 20 Jul 2021. Keywords: multiple, session, window, options, private, log, person, inprivate, opening, browser, lets, device, time, browsers, chromego, incognito, firefoxgo, edgego, internet, explorergo, safety, browsing, open, money, login, switch, different, org, orgs, note. Headings: `How can I log in as a second person, using the same PC?`, `How can I get to two orgs at once?`
Note: It's not possible to do this for the third (or more) person.
Was this article helpful?