"How do I use the side menu?"
The side menu is your main way to jump around all the different places in 1st Money.
To permanently pin out your side menu:
- First, click: Menu
- Then click the "Pin" button: (at the top)
- Now the side menu is always pinned out, making it easier to click.
- And finally, when you want to hide the side menu again, click the "Close" button:
To open your org's settings from your menu:
- First, when you hover your mouse over your org's name (at the top), you'll see it turn into a blue button.
- And finally, if you click it, you'll be taken to your org's settings.
To see your "Menu" links:
- First, click: Menu
- On the menu, you'll see a list of all the main places you may want to go in 1st Money.
- And finally, you may also notice that the list is the same listing as the one you'll see on your home screen.
To add org shortcuts to your follow list:
- First, the follow list is the column on the left edge of the menu.
- To add some orgs to it, click the "Add" button: (at the top)
- Then click: Follow more orgs
- Then beside the orgs you want to add, click the highlighted "Add" buttons:
- Instantly, your orgs now show up on the follow list.
- And finally, to switch orgs, click the new org shortcuts that you've put on your follow list.
To add people shortcuts to your follow list:
First, click the "Add" button: (at the top)
Then click: Follow more people
Then beside the people you want to add, click the highlighted "Add" buttons:
And finally, to go to each person's settings, click the new person shortcuts that you've put on your follow list.
You may notice:
- By adding people to your follow list, you can see their work-time status goes green when the person starts.
- And goes yellow when the person goes on break.
For advanced usage:
- To re-order shortcuts in your follow list, drag your org and people shortcuts to put them into the order you prefer.
- To remove org or person shortcuts from your follow list, find them in the menu, and click the "Check" to remove them.
And that's it! That's everything you need to know about your side menu!
Was this page helpful?