"How do I set my IQ score?"
The assessment section has a field to store a person's IQ score. Setting the IQ score is optional.
To set a person's IQ score:
- First, select the person on: MenuPeople
- Then click: HRAssessment
- Drag the slider to set the: IQ score
- You can also move the slider using the arrow keys.
- And finally, click: Save
You may notice:
- Even if you're an admin, you can never update your own: IQ score
- Admins can, however, manually update the "IQ score" of others.
To take an IQ test, you can use the IQ test link found in the notes. It's free, and only takes 10-15 minutes.
To compare everyone's IQ score:
- First, open your org on: MenuOrgs
- Then click: HRPeople
- And scroll across.
- And you'll see a column with everyone's IQ scores.
- And finally, to order everyone from lowest to highest, click the top of the column.
Keep in mind that:
- IQ scores range from the lowest score of 60, to the highest score of 140.
- The average IQ score is 100.
And that's it! That's all you need to do to set a person's IQ score!
Was this page helpful?