"How can I remind myself to come back and update a repeat payable?"
Setting up an email reminder is a convenient way to remind you to come back and check on something later.
To turn on an email reminder for a repeat payable:
- First, select the pay batch on: MenuPay batches
- Then tap: SettingsPay batch settings
- Then scroll right down to "Repeat payables" and find the one you'd like to set an email reminder for.
- Once it slides out on the right, tap the "Advanced" heading.
- The scroll down and turn on: Remind me to check this
- Then pick the date you'd like to be emailed the reminder.
- Once you tap Save, your email reminder's all set up.
- On the date of your reminder, you'll get the email reminder.
- Once you get an email reminder, tap the blue button to reopen your repeat payable.
- And finally, you'll be taken right back to the repeat payable that you asked to be reminded about.
You may notice:
- Once you return back, that the reminder's now been automatically turned off. It's turned off because the reminder's already been sent.
- Once set, reminders are only ever sent once, and always sent to the email of the person who turned it on.
- If you need another reminder, you can always turn on the reminder again.
Keep in mind that:
- If the payday admin for the pay batch is another person, a copy of the email reminder is also sent to the payday admin.
And that's it! That's everything you need to know about turning on an email reminder for a repeat payable!
Was this page helpful?