"How do I set the start and end dates for a repeat payable?"
Sometimes, you may want to set the start or end dates for a repeat payable's payments to only happen between.
To set start or end dates for a repeat payable:
- First, select the person or pay batch on: MenuPay batches
- Then tap: SettingsPay batch settings
- Then scroll right down to "Repeat payables" and find the one you'd like to set the start or end dates for.
- Once it slides out on the right, look for the "Advanced" heading.
- And pick your date for Starts on (optional) and then your date for Ends on (optional).
- Then tap: Save
- To see the change on a person's paystub, open it again, scroll to the bottom, and tap one of the people getting it.
- Then on the repeat payable list, hover your mouse over the repeat payable, and tap the "See on paystub" button:
- If the repeat payable isn't showing on the paystub, check the "pay period" dates under the heading.
- In some cases, depending on the start date, you may have to tap through to the next paystub to see it.
- And finally, once it's showing, if you hover your mouse over the amount, you'll see a breakdown of the calculations.
You may notice:
- The start or end can be set to any date that at least covers some part of the pay period's dates.
- However, if it's outside the pay period, then that repeat payable won't be included in that paystub.
Keep in mind that:
- You don't have to set both start and end dates.
- If you only set a start date, or only set an end date, it still works fine.
- If you set neither a start or end date, then the repeat payable appears on all paystubs, from now on, until it's deleted.
And that's it! That's everything you need to know about setting start or end dates for repeat payables!
Was this page helpful?